PUYALLUP, Wash., Nov. 8, 2011 Teeter Hang Ups has announced the availability of two new models in the Fit-Series line of inversion tables. The Teeter Hang Ups Fit 100 and Fit 200 Inversion Tables provide consumers with quality, economical options for helping to relieve back pain and sciatica while boasting independent quality certification consistent with all other Teeter Hang Ups models.
The Teeter Hang Ups Fit 100 Inversion Table ($229) is available online and at local specialty fitness and back health retailers. The Fit 100 offers consumers traditional Teeter excellence in essential operational and design features:
- FitFlex Bed in black: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes spinal comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization;
- Ankle Comfort Dial: Dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing the ankle clamps to attain a secure and comfortable fit;
- Unique and Patented Security Features: UL Listing, auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a more secure and durable product.
The Teeter Hang Ups Fit 200 Inversion Table in Teeter Blue ($249) is available at your local specialty fitness and back health retailer, offering the same features as the Fit 100 model, plus:
- Large Support Handles with Hinge Covers: Provide assistance during inversion and ascent;
- Corner Feet: Widen the base, adding floor protection and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
To find a specialty retailer in your neighborhood, visit Teeter’s dealer locator or call Customer Service tool free at (800) 847-0143.
About Inversion Tables
90% of people in their lifetime will experience back pain caused by conditions like herniated disc,bulged discs, sciatica, and tense muscles. In just a few minutes a day in your own home, Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables can help target the source of back pain, naturally. A study by Newcastle Hospital in the UK, Teeter inversion tables were used to evaluate the impact of inversion on sciatica patients. Results indicated that patients who practiced Teeter inversion were 70.5% less likely to require surgery!
Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables listed to UL 1647, a safety standard that tests the unique function of an inversion table with requirements for strength, endurance and key safety features. Teeter specializes in inversion equipment solely, providing products that help you stretch and decompress, relax muscles, improve alignment and take care of your overall back fitness for a lifetime.
With over 2 million users, Teeter Hang Ups leads the inversion market as the definitive inversion products brand. Founded in 1981 by Roger and Jennifer Teeter, Teeter is the longest continuous manufacturer of inversion products in the world. Teeter Hang Ups are rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, function and ease of assembly, and only Teeter tables are quality-assurance tested to UL’s inversion table safety standard. Visithttp://www.teeter-inversion.com.
Kimberly Grotzke, Marketing Dir.