If you or someone you know spends every weekend out on the links, you know that golfers will try any manner of techniques or products to help improve their golf game.
Many products and gadgets promise to help improve speed, strength, accuracy and reduce strokes overall – but can one product really deliver on all of these claims?
GolfTest USA recently used their Prime Launch Monitor to measure golfer performance after each player used a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table for a month. This was the most comprehensive test in the company’s history, and what did they find?
GolfTest USA concluded:
“…one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did.”
Below are the findings as reported by GolfTest USA:
- Distance: 100% of participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Strokes: 100% of participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round
- Smash Factor (ratio between ball and club speed): 85% of participants improved their smash factor by a 1.1% average
- Ball Speed: 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- Accuracy: 77% of participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- Driver Swing Speed: 69% of participants increased driver speed
- Club Swing Speed: 77% of participants increased club speed
How Can Inverting Help a Golf Game?
Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting follow through and swing fluidity. While participants were selected only based on being regular golfers and may not have had pre-existing back or joint issues, they reported that after 30-days of use they felt:
- They would play more golf and enjoy playing more often if they had less back pain
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing