Now that Jonathan is inverting routinely, he says his back pain is gone, he is enjoying more time with his family, and he does everything with more confidence because he knows that he can rely on his Teeter inversion table.
Summer is over already? In Washington, summertime instills both excitement and fear because it’s usually the only time we see the sun and swimsuits! The donuts disappear from the lunchroom and my sessions on the Teeter typically switch from straight relaxation to tummy toning sit-ups. This year, however, my tummy got to pop as Baby #2 is on the way!
Summer may be over, but you can still carry your good summer habits into Fall with you. Remember that your Teeter is a year-round, multi-functional tool. Decompression can help alleviate pain, but reducing the Teeter to just a rehabilitation tool limits its full potential. Oscillate to promote circulation and lymphatic flow, try inverted work-outs (like sit-ups, crunches, and squats) to build and tone muscles fast, and don’t forget that regular use offers excellent preventative benefits for all of your weight-bearing joints!
A recent study conducted by GolfTest USA showed 30 days of using a Teeter Hang Ups inversion table to have a positive impact on a golfers game.
Results Below are the findings as reported by GolfTest USA:
- Distance: 100% of participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Strokes: 100% of participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round Smash Factor (ratio between ball and club speed): 85% of participants improved their smash factor by a 1.1% average
- Ball Speed: 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- Accuracy: 77% of participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- Driver Swing Speed: 69% of participants increased driver speed
- Club Swing Speed: 77% of participants increased club speed
How Can Inverting Help a Golf Game?
Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting follow through and swing fluidity. While participants were selected only based on being regular golfers and may not have had pre-existing back or joint issues, they reported that after 30-days of use they felt:
- They would play more golf and enjoy playing more often if they had less back pain
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing
GolfTest USA concluded: one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did. http://golftestusa.com/page/special-tests/teeter-hang-ups-comprehensive-test-conducted-by-golftest-usa
Fact ¬†The benefits of inversion tables have been well documented in many medical studies internationally.
View the above video to learn about the Newcastle Study from our fearless leader, Roger Teeter.
- Newcastle General Hospital¬†in the UK compared sciatica patient results, with one group receiving standard physiotherapy and one group receiving physiotherapy plus inversion therapy with a Teeter. Results suggested that patients who invert with a Teeter Hang Ups are 70.5% less likely to need surgery!
If you have back pain and are looking for an inversion table, make sure you are considering one that has verified quality and safety. Teeter inversion tables are the only to date that are UL listed and the #1 rated in a 3rd party comparison study conducted by Dynamark Engineering. View in HD on Facebook