What do dedicated Paleo Diet followers prepare for Easter dinner? You may think that eating healthy the Paleo-way would be restrictive or boring… but it doesn’t have to be! Here is a healthy dinner dish chock full of flavor. This dish has a healthy balance of protein and vegetables, and is easy to prepare. Thank you to Elana’s Pantry for this great recipe!
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon (use a microplane zester)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Head on over to Elana’s Pantry for preparation instructions.