It is my hope that with this recipe from Ari’s Menu, we don’t have to give up on corn dogs in the New Year. They are so festive and fun, hopefully after you make these for your friends and family, they won’t even miss the ol’ carnival kind.Ari’s Menu
Lisa Tamati is an elite athlete who has trekked across the Libyan desert and run the famous Marathon des Sables ultra race. She thought that her back injuries would prevent her from her adventurous lifestyle until she found inversion.
“As an extreme runner who has been competing internationally in ultra marathons around the world for the past 15 years, I put my body under extreme pressure. In my early twenties, I also broke two vertebrae and compressed two discs. Doctors advised me to either get the discs fused or expect chronic pain my life long that would worsen with time and that I should not run.
Well I am a believer in keeping active and started running a year or two after the accident and haven’t looked back since. I now have 4 discs that are totally worn and cause me a lot of pain but since I got the Teeter inversion table I haven’t looked back.
It’s helped me tremendously and I am extremely thankful for inversion for enabling me to continue in my career. I have run over 65,000 km or the equivalent of two and a half times around the circumference of the world and I am, despite the injuries, still going strong thanks in part at least to this wonderful apparatus.”
Ultramarathon competitor and full-time adventure runner
Many Teeter customers tell us that the origin of their back pain is caused by a car accident. As automobiles are part of our every day life, accidents are sometimes inevitable. However, one common cause of car accidents can be prevented.
Texting and driving is an alarming trend on the rise with teenagers and adults.
Texting and Driving Facts
- The average text takes your eyes off the road for nearly five seconds.
- A majority of teenagers report seeing their parents texting and talking on their cell phones while driving.
- Using a cell phone while driving, whether it’s handheld or hands-free, delays a driver’s reactions as much as having a blood alcohol concentration at the legal limit of .08 percent.
What Can You Do?
- If you have teenage children, talk with them about texting and driving and convey to them just how dangerous it is.
- Set a good example for everyone in your family by taking a stand about texting and driving.
- Make no exceptions. Checking texts at a red light is a slippery slope to texting while driving.
- Designate a “texter” in the car if text messages simply can’t wait – have a passenger text for you.
- Don’t be afraid to be vocal when you see others texting and driving if you are in the car. Distracted driving puts everyone at risk.
- Take a pledge against texting and driving. Through this anti texting and driving program, you or your teenagers can wear a bracelet that will serve as a steady reminder not to text and drive. Lean more information about the dangers of texting while driving and take the pledge.
50 years ago, driving without a seat belt or driving with an open can of beer in the car was a normal occurrence -both of those actions would be unthinkable now. Distracted driving is just as dangerous as drunk driving, and texting while driving decreases focus and takes your eyes off the road, when a split-second is all it takes to get into an accident.
Photo: Courtesy of pdda.org
“I have had really bad pain from a pinched nerve in my shoulder and back for about 3 years now. I could not get rid of it or even find temporary relief.
After getting my table I couldn’t wait to get it home. The minute I tried it out my back stretched and I heard a pop in my back; I felt so relieved. I couldn’t believe that the part of my body I couldn’t move actually opened up and was able to crack.
I only use it for 2-3 minutes every two days and its been 1-2 weeks so far. I was going to take short term disability due to the pain, but now it is manageable and I am improving.
I am very happy with this product and thank you for a quality product. It just recharges me and takes the tension off of my spine.”
I received as a Christmas present from my husband the Teeter inversion table, gravity boots, inversion bar, all the equipment that I had asked to have. I have had trouble with my back and protruding discs in my neck for many years. Sometimes just thinking about inverting myself, somehow, my back would literally ache for the feeling of inversion-decompression.
So, I asked for something on this line for Christmas. Well, the good ole boy purchased just what I wanted. I immediately felt a difference after my first use of the table. It is incredible. It is AMAZING!! Truly. Thanks again for making the inversion products for the welfare of those of us who do not want to rely on prescriptions or surgery or pain as a way of life.
I am amazed at the relief I have without those constant reminders of pain.Thanks, Teeter Hang Ups!!! You are on my Christmas Card list for sure!!!
I bought my second machine so I could have it available on vacation. I had gone on vacation six months before and after a six hour flight and three days, I was miserable. (No inversion table available) I did double duty and sent the inversion table to my Christmas vacation location. It was a great personal gift, but I’m biased!
The Teeter inversion table is fantastic. I have already gained an inch back on my height and my spine feels young and supple again, not to mention my skin which is glowing and my hair seems thicker. It is the best piece of equipment that I have ever purchased, and I feel de-stressed and in fine tune after using it. I am also doing partial sit ups, so I am thinking I will have a six pack by Christmas. Everybody should own one!
“The very next day after that, I saw an infomercial on the machine and decided to try it