Single-Serving Mocha Chocolate Cake
Who doesn’t love chocolate cake? I mean, really? You know that eating healthy doesn’t mean you can never have dessert, right? Well, if you don’t believe that, this recipe for One-Minute Mocha Cake from Chocolate Covered Kate will surely change your mind! As cliche’ as it may sound, this little single-serving cake really is one instance where you can have your cake and eat it too – guilt-free! It literally only takes a minute to make, so this will probably become one of your very favorite, go-to recipes!
One-Minute Mocha Cake
(can be made Gluten-Free and/or Sugar-Free!)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons spelt flour (or white, or Arrowhead Mills gf)
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp evaporated cane juice, or sugar (edit: xylitol works)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet (or 1 more tablespoon sugar)
- 1 tablespoon coconut or veg oil (Edit: many reviews have said it still tastes good if you sub applesauce or mashed banana. However, I can’t personally vouch for the results if you make that substitution.)
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
For preparation instructions, please visit Chocolate Covered Kate!