Salmon With A Spinach Salad & Citrus Vinaigrette
Light meals in the summer time are a must, and this recipe is a tasty complete meal all in one. The fruit adds a sweet – tart flavor punch and the pumpkin seeds add a bit of crunch. This recipe comes to us courtesy of the Dinner Concierge. They recommend serving this salad with salmon but we also think it would be good with other proteins! Try substituting the salmon with grilled chicken or shrimp, or even with a veggie burger, for variety. We think you will love this salad recipe – we certainly do!
- 4 to 6 big handfuls of baby spinach, washed and dried
- 4 small mandarin oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan, freshly shredded
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- ¾ cup good quality olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 2-3 small mandarins, peeled & sectioned
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 radishes, stemmed, trimmed and thinly sliced
Please visit Teeter Hang Ups website for ways to become light like this meal.